The Spott Law Office is located on the first two floors of historic 2228 East Superior Street, also known as The Stone House. A highlight of many local historical tours, the house was built in 1901 by George Chickering Stone. Mr. Stone lived in the house himself for over 15 years.
Purchased by St. Louis County in the years following The Great Depression, the house was used by the St. Louis Historical Society as a museum until the 1970s, when a local firefighter purchased it and restored much of the building's infrastructure.
With its giant foyer and drawing room featuring ornate woodwork, fireplaces and bookcases, the first floor of 2228 East Superior Street was designed for business and entertaining. Attorneys Patrick Spott and Kay Biga have resided in the house for over 20 years.
The Spott Law Office represents clients in the following legal areas:
2228 East Superior Street
Duluth, MN 55812